Skip to main content

O LORD, LET MY SPIRITUAL HONOUR MANIFEST PHYSICALLY, IN FULL AND WITH SPEED!

O LORD, LET MY SPIRITUAL HONOUR MANIFEST PHYSICALLY, IN FULL AND WITH SPEED!
Prayers that were made from 4th February – 10th February, 2018; which is the third week of our annual fast of 2018 is below. Please make up the prayers you missed and also say these prayers again. Remember that the week was the week that God destroyed things holding and limiting the manifestation of your spiritual honour physically.

You can get all the Biblical scriptures and more details using the hash tag #swomintl especially on facebook. We have also created an event on facebook with the following url – https://www.facebook.com/events/1725960924132686/ [you can check it out].

1 Chronicles 4:9-10

1) Thank you Lord for creating and making me more honorable.
2) O Lord, let there be physical manifestation and evidence of my spiritual hounor and glory.
3) Lord, I refuse to be limited by my name or any physical issue/circumstance.
4) O Lord, remove every 'but' in my life
5) O Lord, bless me and make your creatures to work for me.
6) O Lord, expand my life. Increase my honour and glory.
7) O Lord, protect me from the evils of this earth.
8) O Lord, nothing will cast me or my family and friends.
9) O Lord, what you formed me to be, that's what I must be.
10) Thank God for perfecting His will in your life.

Genesis 49:3-4

1) Seek forgiveness from God concerning your actions and inactions.
2) Seek God's mercy to destroy every curse on your destiny and honour.
3) Ask God to restore your place in life.
4) O Lord, make me stable in life.
5) O Lord, take me to the top again.
6) O Lord, make me to retain my rights in you.
7) O Lord, let my life be as you formed me.

2 Kings 5:1

1) O Lord, heal me from every spiritual or physical leprosy.
2) O Lord, let my honour have no 'but'.
3) Jesus, make my importance complete without a fault.
4) O Lord, restore my dignity and honour.
5) O Lord, remove any affliction that I am afflicted with.
6) O Lord, let my life be a life of victory!
7) O Lord, let people obtain victory through me.

Deuteronomy 28:12-13

1) Thank Jesus for being your Mediator.
2) O Lord, bless me because of Jesus' obedience and not primarily because of mine.
3) O Lord, destroy every force of borrowing and lack in my life.
4) O Lord, I will never be the tail or least celebrated in life.
5) O Lord, take me to the top even among my pairs and those that have gone far ahead of me.
6) O Lord, let my headship in you manifest.
7) O Lord, nothing will change the life you want me to live on earth.
8) O Lord, give me the strength to serve you obediently.

Matthew 13:24-30

1) Thank you Lord for planting me with all goodness.
2) O Lord, send your harvesters to destroy evil seeds and plants in my life.
3) O Lord, don't allow evil to swallow my honour and sweetness.
4) O Lord, prevent the enemies from entering my field (life, ministry, education, career etc)
5) O Lord, give me strength to stay awake in you.
6) O Lord, destroy every spirit of 'sleep' in my life.
7) O Lord, take away the spirit of 'sleep' from my farmhand (destiny helpers).
8) Pray as you are led.
9) Thank God again.

Zechariah 1:18-21

1) O Lord, I thank you for your help in my life. I thank you for the carpenters/blacksmiths.
2) O Lord, scatter the powers that are scattering my life.
3) O Lord, destroy anyone that will be contracted against my lifting and honour.
4) O Lord, let no one burry my honour and my head.
5) O Lord, restore what the horns (evil powers) scattered in my life.
6) O Lord, as David's head was lifted despite all odds, so will my head be lifted also.
7) O Lord, take not thy blacksmith/carpenter from my life.
8) O Lord, Let my lifting, honour and celebration speedily manifest.
9) O Lord, I surrender my life to you, take charge of my life affairs.
10) Thank you Jesus, for my spiritual honour must manifest physically.

Follow us [even this event daily] through the following
>> https://www.facebook.com/events/1725960924132686/
>> swomintl.blogspot.com
>> facebook.com/swomintl1
>> #swomintl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sheep’s Clothing!

Sheep’s Clothing! Matthew 7:14 – Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. It is no more a news that there are many false prophets in this world. They have been even since the Bible days. Elymas in Acts 13:8 was a false prophet that tried to pervert the heart of the people from God. That is the work of these false prophets. They are workers of the devil and nothing about their life is God’s; from the outside they look like God’s prophets and messengers but they are recruiting souls for the devil. They use magic, human wisdom, human strategies to do their work. Consider again, Balaam to an extent I will consider him as a false prophet because he tried to curse the blessed of God and to stop the will of God for His children. Though Balaam hears from God but he wasn’t doing things according to God’s plan and agenda. He planned to even make God’s children fall. Please read Revelation 2:14 and Jude 1:11. Those in sheep’s c

Ceaseless Celebration

Ceaseless Celebration Leviticus 26:6 – And I will give peace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land Ezekiel 32:1-10; 34:25-31, Esther 9:1-22, Jeremiah 52:31-34 With Joy, I welcome you all into this month. In this month, we will record ceaseless celebration on every side. This is as a result of what God has done for us and what He is doing as well. He has given us peace and rest on every side. He has incapacitated the enemies of our lives. This is indeed wonderful. In this last month of 2017, the magnitude of God’s judgement on the enemies of your life will render them missing on Earth and you will be celebrated. If you haven’t celebrated this year, this month grace will make you celebrate and if you had celebrated, your celebration will not cease or to sorrow. God will put laughter on your face, royal garments on you and you will be recompensed for all the cel

Grace for Exceeding Multiplication

Grace for Exceeding Multiplication Genesis 17:1-2, 2 Corinthians 8:9 [2] And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly. Grace is God's Riches At Christ Expense. It is the almightiness of God invading the hopelessness of human. It is a commander of attention. It reduces sweat and increases accomplishments, Psalm 89:20. Exceeding means to be very great and to surpass others. To set a new record. Multiplication is to increase greatly in number, not step by step as in addition. PREREQUISITE 1 - OBEDIENCE - Leviticus 25:18 You can't increase when you are unfaithful in your tithing obligation and others. 2 - REMEMBER THOSE THAT HAVE RULE OVER YOU - Hebrews 13:7. The blessing is given by GRACE and the blessing can be multiplied by GRACE, 2 Corinthians 8:1-4, Acts 4:32-35. PRAYERS May Divine grace for expansion be released upon us - Amen. ________________ A sermon by Apostle Samuel Idedevwo of Christ's Chosen Church of God